Crystal Healing Bath Therapy Hamper Gift Bag
- Cedarwood & Jasmine Candle (120 ml )
- Lavender Candle (120 ml )
- Soakin Himalayan Bath Salt ( 1000 g )
- Aqua Oleum Lavender Essential Oil ( 5 ml )
- Rosa Quartz Crystal Stone ( Small )
- Citrine Crystal Stone ( Small )
- Luxury Gift bag with ribbon
Bathing with crystals is one of the most powerful, but also most relaxing, ways to absorb the energy of your natural stones. bathing with crystals is like conducting your own spa treatment. It’s a message for your mind, body, and soul, especially if you sprinkle a little something extra in the water.
You may feel your chakras buzzing a little bit. It’s their way of letting you know that they’re ready to open, as this is the perfect time to set an intention. Ensure your mind is free from the worries and stresses of daily life, and then relax into your crystal bath.
How to create a crystal bath
- Choose your crystals: Select which crystal you want to take with you.
- Prepare the bath: Run the water and get the candles, salt, and essential oils ready.
- Enter and relax: Get in there with your crystals and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Set an intention: Use this time to focus on your goals, ambitions, and intentions.
Cedarwood & Jasmine Candle (120 ml )
Our Cedarwood & Jasmine Scented Candles will help your body to unwind and provatise mental clarity with up to 25 hours burning time
Lavender Candle (120 ml )
Our Lavender Scented Candles is an amazing natural fragrance that has been used for reducing anxiety and feelings of stress with up to 25 hours burning time
Rosa Quartz Crystal Stone ( Small )
Bathing with rose quartz is excellent for when you feel down in the dumps and need something to pull your spirits back up. It helps to free the heart chakra, opening you up to forgiveness and unconditional love. It’s known to heal relationships and encourage acceptance. Let negative energy fizzle away while bathing with rose quartz.
Citrine Crystal Stone ( Small )
An uplifting bundle of joy, citrine is a positive energy magnet. If you’re feeling drained or tired, then citrine can give you that boost you need to plow on with the rest of the day. It’s also fantastic to program for abundance as it’s one of the most extraordinary prosperity crystals you can get!
Soakin Himalayan Bath Salt ( 1000 g )
Adding these to your bath not only simulates the calming effect of lying on a warm saltwater beach but it is also said to ease pain, melt away stress, reduce fatigue and improve emotional health.
Aqua Oleum Lavender Essential Oil ( 5 ml )
There’s plenty of research that shows that lavender has a soothing, calming effect on mood, stress, anxiety, and depression. And also lavender oil performed exactly the same as a prescription medication in reducing anxiety, sleep disturbances and depression.